This relationally focused curriculum dives into the 148 stories from the story Bible. Each session also includes suggestions for intergenerational church and home activities around worship, education, connections, and service. Ideal for any size church to use with multi-age children’s groups.
In this curriculum, children will:
- enter into sacred space together
- read and hear a story of God’s people from Growing in God’s Love: A Story Bible
- pause to let God’s word enter into their hearts and minds
- engage their curiosity and imagination with God’s story
- wrestle with their place in God’s story
- bless one another with God’s grace